Monday, February 25, 2013

Must Have Shoes Part 1

Welcome back fans:-) In the past couple of weeks I have put together outfits for many different occasions. However, you cannot have great outfits without... GREAT SHOES!!! This blog is going to consist of an article posted by Yahoo about the top ten must have women shoes, and also my spin on my top picks of shoes.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/news/10-shoes-every-woman-own-000000700.html

The link posted above is the link to the Yahoo article for what they believe are the women's top ten shoes. Below I am going to post pictures of my top 11 picks for shoes, simply because I could not narrow it down. Some of my picks will be similar to Yahoo's however others will be different.

 
Yahoo's first pick are peep toe, nude heels. My first pick is similar, but I prefer pumps, to peep toe shoes. The pic above is suede nude pumps. Nude shoes are great to have; they go great with any color. Whether you choose peep toe, pumps, or flats always have a nude pair of shoes on hand.
 
 
The next shoe Yahoo discusses is black city boots. However, my next pick are brown riding boots. They go great with skinny jeans and leggings and offer a very comfy substitution to a high heeled boot, while still maintaining their dressy prescence.
 
 
 


The next pick on Yahoo's site was ballet flats. Me and Yahoo agree on this one, flats are a must have. Ballet flats can have many different looks they can have a rounded toe like above, a pointed toe, or even a more squared toe. I like the look of the round toe better, and flats are a great substitute for heels if you plan on doing a lot of walking on your night out on the town.
 
 
 

The next shoe mentioned by Yahoo is a wooden platform sandal. I chose a different route and went with an espadrille soled sandal, a sole that look like it is made from a twine like material. This sandal also known as a wedge, has a built in gel insert which makes it more comfortable. I choose this sole over a wooden sole because wooden soles are often slick and heavy. This option is more light and comfy.

 
The next shoe Yahoo put on their list is a canvas sneaker. This sneaker is a low-top tennis shoe. However, my next pick is an Oxford shoe, this shoe consists of laces similar to a tenni, but has a dressy appeal and goes great with a capri or short for spring.
 
 
 
The next shoe Yahoo chose is a black pump. Everyone should have a black pump. However, I believe a cute alternative to a black pump, would be this edgy combat boot. This boot looks awesome with skinnies and leggings, and adds an edgy appeal to any outfit, even a skirt or dress.
 
Alright folks in order to keep you coming back I decided to save my last five must have shoes for next week. I know, I had your alls hopes up, but I hope you have enjoyed the first part of this blog and I will either finish it this week or the beginning of next week, so stay tuned. I have to keep all my fans coming back for more;-) XOXO Shop Spot by Hayley
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment