Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best Shopping App... EVER!!!

Welcome back followers! This may be my last blog post for awhile so I wanted to really go out with a... BANG!!!

When I am on break from my blog, I want everyone to have the luxury of taking my tips and applying them to the real world. So after all the outfits, tips, and information I have shared I hope you all use them in the real world. One way in which you can apply the information I have given you is by visiting a website called Wanelo.

What is Wanelo you ask? Well it is a shopping app, similar to Pinterest, where you can share the stuff you like, but unlike Pinterest you are able to actually buy it directly off the site.

http://wanelo.com/

Here is the link to begin your awesome shopping experience. It's this easy click on the link, sign up (it's free), and start shopping. What more do I have to say to convince you?!

Wanelo is full of awesome clothing, accessories, shoes, bedroom decor, electronics, etc. Find something you like? Hit the BUY IT button! Can't afford the item right now? Hit the SAVE IT button which allows you to save it on your page and pull the item up for future use.

I leave you with this. If you do nothing else, at least visit this site and check out all the awesome items it has to offer and share my blog with others. I wish you all the best on all your shopping endeavors, and don't fear I will be back!!! XOXO Shop Spot by Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment