Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's the best way to finish an outfit????

Welcome back viewers! I am super pumped to share this blog with you all because it is about one of my favorite topics. What is the one rule of fashion no woman should ever forget??? ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE!!!

Today I will be sharing with you the top five accessories every woman should own.

The first and most popular accessories to the fashion world are chunky necklaces. These go great with shirts that have a low neckline, or a very simple tee. However, make sure not to over do it, if you wear a chunky necklace, the rest of your jewelry should be more simple so the necklace really stands out. Here are some of my very own necklaces.

 
Next accessory on the list... LILY AND LAURA BRACELETS!!! What are Lily and Laura bracelets you ask? Well they are a specific brand of glass beaded bracelets, and you can normally find them in almost every color imaginable. I normally choose to wear a bunch at a time, or pair them up with other bracelets. Below are some of the ones I have in my accessory collection.
 
 
The third item on my list of accessories are fashion scarves. Many people are aware of these and fashion scarves have been around now for a couple years. Not only can you wear these scarves in the winter time, but they are also great for spring because they are very lightweight. Here is a picture of some different colors and patterns I own.
 
 
 


The next two accessories I will be discussing are my personal favorites! The first one is studded earrings. I prefer bigger studs, while others may prefer smaller earrings. I wear my studs with everything, my work outfit, and when I go out. Studded earrings can add a sparkle to any outfit.
 
 
 
 
The last accessories I am going to share with you are something that was popular in the 90s, but is now making a comeback... EARCUFFS! What are they you ask? Well the next time you want an ear piercing, go out and buy an ear cuff; they are simple and painless. You just take the cuff open it up and clamp it on the outside of your ear. The picture below will show how ear cuffs are used. The silver piece on the outside of the ear is the cuff.
 
 
 
Well there you all go! Five ways to accessorize and complete your outfits. Until next time XOXO Shop Spot by Hayley



No comments:

Post a Comment